Tuesday, August 28

I cannot remembers how to squeaks...

Who is it I hears?
Oh nose! It is the Giant Kitteh!*runs and hides under furry blankie*

Ever since that day I squeaks, the Giant Kitteh thought it so funnys and he has been tryings to makes me squeaks again.
I know the Giant Kitteh and mine Mummy likes it when I squeaks because they were laughings at me, so I trys my hardest to squeaks but no matter what I did, I did not remembers how I manageds to squeaks that day!

I really did trys very very hard, but I couldn't squeak again!
But the Giant Kitteh has been trying to stomp on me all the time and I is havings a very sore middle now and I do not wants him to stomps on me anymore but if I tells him, he is going to get upsets with me and I do not wants him to be upsets with me but I cannot remembers how to squeaks and helps.....I needs to hide under my furry blankie.

6 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Sometimes the squeaks just don't come...

Daisy said...

Oh, dear! Just tell Boy that you will not squeak on demand and maybe he will stop stomping on you.

The Island Cats said...

Aw, poor 'Oven! We hope that blanket keeps you safe!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, no! We're sorry Boy is beating up on you. Do you not talk? We hope you will be okay.

John Bellen said...

Don't worry, Beethoven. Whatever noise you make will be wonderful to your mummy's ears.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, dear, you do have a problem. You can only squeak if the giant kitty steps on you the correct way, but you don't want him to practice. Well, we can't blame you for hiding. Your tummy must be sore from all that stepping on.