Wednesday, December 31

we be taking pictors!!

Although I is still having many sads because mine Mummy is not going to be home yet for many many many sleeps, I've decided to stop crying because I've got so many wonderful friends out there who comforts me.
I took Daisy's advice and whapped the Giant Kitty on the head, and he started whapping me back again and he forgots he said he was going to ignore me.
Then I tolds him I knowed it was his Gotcha Day and he can have all of my stinky goodness because it's his Gotcha Day and I loves him.
And that put him into a very very good mood.
The bean who gaves me my food didn't seem to be in such a happy mood to see me give the Giant Kitty all my stinky goodness though. It's his Gotcha Day and I is giving him a present! Why can't the bean understand that?

Well, anyway, the Giant Kitty was in a good mood so he tolds me he's noticed that mine Mummy lefted her digital camera at home! And he said that as a treat, he's going to take some pictors of me so I can puts it up on my bloggy and later he's going to show me how to take pictors with the digital camera and I can take pictors of him!
So see here!
This is the pictor that the Giant Kitty took of me!
I is handsome?
So after that, the Giant Kitty taughts me how to take a pictor with the camera and I tooks many many pictors of him.
See!
Aren't they good?I wonder why the Giant Kitty doesn't think they're good and keeps mumbling about "my face! Where's mine handsome face"
Well! He doesn't know how to appreciate good pictors!

20 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Uh, Beethovan, it is customary to include the face in pictures. But your first photos are still very good. Keep practicing.

We're glad you and Boy had a friendly day. It was nice of you to give your brother a Gotcha Day present, but we hope you ate a little of it too.

LZ said...

Nice try Beethoven, I'm sure you'll get the hang of the camera :).

Kaze

Daisy said...

Oven, you sure were nice to share your Stinky Goodness with Boy. But make sure you get lots to eat too.

You took pretty good photos. For your first try. Maybe if you stand back a little farther it will be easier to frame your pictures properly.

Anonymous said...

We think you did very well for your first try, Oven! It was very sweet of you to give your foods to Boy. We know he appreciates it, too!

We wish you all great happiness, good health, enough wealth and purrfect Peace in 2009!

Anonymous said...

Lol...Beethoven your photos look like my mom's.You are definitely very handsome and sweet for giving your food to the giant cat :)

Shaggy and Scout said...

You were very generous to give up your stinky goodness to Boy!
Keep working on the pictures. It's an art that needs time to perfect.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Beets you is wonderful handsome!! And look at that wonderful big smile!
I think you both have a very good idea to take pictures of each other, having all that fun will make the time go much faster :)

V-V

Max said...

Tell the Giant Kitty you're working on abstract photograpy ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Isis said...

How cool The Giant Kitty's Gotcha Day is very close to my Birthday! :) I live with a giant kitty too, he's called Tigmut'hep and is mighty grumpy most of the time... However I also live with my half-brother Ramses and he's lovely! :) I hope your Mummy back soon, I must say I'd be very grumpy if I had to go without mine for more than a day or two... So Happy New Year!

Your new friend,
Isis
x

Quasi said...

I think the photos are wonderfully lit and very artful. Happy new year!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Happy New Year, Oven! You are excellent at operating your momma's camera an' takin' pictures of Boy. It doesn't hurt that he's phenomenally photogenic, either!
DMM

Just Ducky said...

Happy New Year.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are excellent pictures of the Giant Kitty. We wish you a very Happy New Year!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Happy Noo Yeer yall!!!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

I think that you did a very good thing by sharing your stinky goodness! Willow and I hope that you have a very Happy New Year!

Purrrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2009!

Lux said...

Teehee, Oven, I think you did a great job with that camera! :)

Happy New Year to you all!

Niko and Cloud said...

Oven, we hope you are feeling OK since you gave all your stinky goodness to Giant Kitty. That was nice of you, but you need to eat too, OK?

Nomi said...

Well, that foto of his chest was very good I thought, and the one of his paw !!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just stopping by to wish my sweet friends Beethoven and Boy a Happy New Year....Hugs