Wednesday, April 23

Stuff on mine head...

You think I looks sweet?How do I looks now? Does I scare you?
Do you remember these horns?
They were christmas presents for the Giant Kitty from Mimi's mama.

Ok, and since we are on the topic of stuff on our heads,
do you guys remember once upon a time, before I was borned, that the Giant Kitty gotted a pancake on his head?
Well, mine Mummy tolds me that putting pancakes on our heads is a family tradition and so here she is, persuading me to have it on my head too.

Let me smell it! It smells YUMMY!
Here, I think you should put it a bit more to the right.
My handsome half profile.
Yay! So I finally managed to follow the family tradition!
I is sure the Giant Kitty will be proud of me too!

8 comments:

LZ said...

Yeah! I can't say it looks like fun but at least you've been fully integrated into the family!

Kaze

Daisy said...

I remember the Pancake Hat! You look adorable.

meemsnyc said...

Horns and then pancakes! Wowser! I like the pancake hat. Did you taste it?

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Pancake Hats are yummy! I would like a Pancake hat please, I will be a part of your family!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

A pancake hat? Did you eat it afterwards?

Maybe with some butter? MMMMM

Now I am hungry. Can I eat your hat if you aren't going to?

Purrs, Goldie

Shaggy and Scout said...

Congrats on being a full fledged member of the family!!!! Pancake Hat is a good tradition! Do you have a picture of your mummy with hers???

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, like Scooby, Shaggy and Scout said. Where's your mom's pic with a pancake on her head?

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Dood! You look ESPECIALLY handsome in that last photo with the "fambly pancake" on your head.
DMM