Friday, February 22

the Giant Kitty played with me!

Today a huge package arrived for the Giant Kitty.
It's from his friend.
I wish I've got lots of friends too!
He didn't share his presents with me, but you know what?
The Giant Kitty played with me today!
These paper came with the Giant Kitty's pwesents and the Giant Kitty taught me how to play with them.
He wasn't a very patient teacher though.
Look at how he glared at me when I didn't play the way he taught.
So I've got to do it his way.
But well, when he goes to sleep, I shall play it MINE WAY.

8 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You will have lots of friends soon too. I will be your friend. It's good that you and giant kitty are playing together!

Daisy said...

Beethoven, I'll bet you already have lots of friends! You can count me as one of them. I'm glad you and Boy are starting to play together.

Lux said...

You are really moving in that last picture! I'm glad Boy's teaching you a few things already ... :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Beethoven, we are glad the Giant Kitty played with you for a bit. We know that you will have lots of friends soon!

Anonymous said...

We're 2 more friends to count! Boy will be your bestest buddy before you know it Beethoven!

Around Your Wrist said...

you can count me and lucy as your friends, too.

just so you know, i'm the giant kitty in this house, and lucy's the kid. mom weighed her this morning, though, and she's not so little anymore. she weighs 7 pounds!

i'm glad you're living with the giant kitty...and it's good to have you as a new friend!

Anonymous said...

Beethoven I'm your friend.It's nice to see you two playing together :)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

How fun! I'm sure that you an' Boy will play lots together when he realizes that you aren't goin' anywhere.
DMM